Lightweight, Durable Kangabox Tower a Hit at CaterSource 2015!
The lightweight and durable Kangabox Tower was a hit at CaterSource 2015!
Catersource 2015 brought together industry professionals who learned about the latest developments in the catering and events industry. We were one of the exhibitors at the conference and tradeshow, which took place from March 8-11 in Las Vegas. We had a great time at the show, meeting with customers and talking about our latest addition to the Kangabox line – the Black Kangabox 8350 Tower.
The Black Kangabox 8350 Tower caught attendees’ eyes. This isn’t your basic boring black! Not only did the design and style of the Kangabox grab attention, its features also impressed.
- High temperature resistance for hot or cold food
- Lightweight material for easy lifting and transport
- Slide-in grooves for containers and hot or cold packs
- Locking features for stacking
- Produced from a single piece of plastic, so it’s seamless for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Other colors available
The Kangabox line of food carriers improve food storage and make food transport easy and effortless.
Now that CaterSource 2015 is over, we are already planning for next year’s show. Thanks to all who stopped by the booth to talk with us.