Specializing in injected plastic packaging, IML/PRI Packaging Company plays a major role in In-mold labeling ( IML) packaging market in North America. In-mold labeling eliminates the need for secondary processes for labeling, and helps lend structural stability to thin-walled plastic containers. The printing result is outstanding. Images are great for product advertising, marketing, and ultimately, sales. IML packaging is also high resistance to scratching, humidity, heat, cooling, deep freezing and microwaving. IML/PRI products are uniquely designed with high quality printing decoration. The label is printed offset with up to 7 colors. They are tamper evident, leak resistant, and mono material.
- Distinctive shape and design attracts attention and offers versatility
- Premium, high-quality container preserves and showcases your food product
- 100% recyclable base and lid are easy to dispose of and eco-friendly
- Polypropylene material can be chilled, microwave and reused
- Secure closures and tabs prevent tampering and spills *Freezer grade products available upon request
- Rigid construction is leak and shatter resistant
- We offer custom packaging to meet your food product need.* Minimum quantity per run is required
- Various supports can be used (polypropylene, polyethylene, white or transparent, etc.) and oxygen or light barriers (EVOH, aluminum, etc.) can be included.
Click HERE to view the brochure of our featured products for Processors.
Injection process with In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Various resins are available (PP, PE, PS, etc.)
Personalized or generic forms