Bosquet is a North American company that specializes in thermoformed and thermoglued wood packaging, making it possible to present your product inside a natural package.
The poplar raw material is produced from sustainably managed forests. By using wooden food packaging, your final product not only has an upscale appearance with a natural look and feel, but also sends an eco-friendly message.
We offer unique labeling decoration options such as wood burning, typography, wood tinting, and hot stamping. Our wooden packaging can also be lined with parchment paper or plastic for your specific needs.
• Upscale look
• Differentiates and enhances your products
• Agri-food and non-food industries
• Earth friendly
• Compatible for Film Heat Seal
• Poplar wood safe for food contact
We have a wide range of thermoformed wooden trays in many sizes and shapes. Our trays are available with parchment paper lining if requested.
This range of wooden trays is specially designed for conventional and microwave oven purposes. Our trays are available with or without PET coating.
• Standard and custom wood packaging Options
• Thermoglued for cooking and baking
• Over 70 years of experience in the wood packaging industry
• Presence in over 20 countries
• We own and control poplar plantations and the supplies needed for production
• Environmental and Quality approach
• Factories and printing plants in Europe, North America and South America, and Asia.